We respect your right to privacy and do not collect any personal data, except for those that we need for your registration, identification, as well as for the comfortable use of our services.
Collection and storage of your data
We may collect and process the following information:
- information provided when registering and updating information about yourself in your account;
- information provided by you in messages of any nature, including support requests, failure reports, and other requests. We reserve the right to keep track of such communications;
- data on payments made on the Website;
- information about your computer’s configuration, including software and network properties and settings.
You have the right to opt out of saving cookies by selecting the appropriate item in your browser settings. However, if you do so, you will partially lose the ability to use some elements of our website.
Use of the received information
We reserve the right to use the information we store about you as follows:
- to give you access to the Website;
- to improve the services of the Website;
- in order to identify you among other participants of our Website, in matters of public publication of your data (for example, rankings, standings, etc.);
- for a more accurate selection of advertising campaigns that meet your interests;
- for various types of notifications about changes and updates to the Website and sending you other information directly related to the Website.
Disclosure of your data
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as required by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data in order to fulfill any statutory obligation or order of the authorized public authorities.
Access to information
You have the right and opportunity to make changes to your personal data. You can do this to the extent in which the Website allows it, through your account.
All possible changes in the rules and conditions of storage of personal information are governed by our general Terms and Conditions of User Agreement. On this page you will always be able to read the latest version of these provisions.
If you have any questions regarding this provision, you can contact our support service by e-mail.